Information on Data Protection
1. Data relating to the Responsible
- Entity: ADELA MISERACHS GALTÉS
- CIF of the entity: 46776451V
- Address of the entity: C / ARGENT, 30 BAIXOS – (08700) IGUALADA
- E-mail of the entity: INFO@IRISCOMPLEMENTS.COM
- Responsible for the treatment: ADELA MISERACHS GALTÉS
- Telephone number of the data controller: 679316674
- Email address of the data controller: INFO@IRISCOMPLEMENTS.COM
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that, depending on your relationship with us, ADELA MISERACHS GALTÉS we process the data you provide us for some or all of the following purposes:
- Purchase / sale of goods and services.
- Purchase / sale of material
- Sending commercial information of the entity by post, e-mail or others
- Sending reciprocal information through the whatsapp platform, without the Manager being able to ensure that this platform takes security measures and carries out appropriate treatments to the RGPD and the LOPDGDD
- Accounting, administrative, invoicing and collection management.
- Accounting, administrative, invoicing, collections and payments management
- Collection by POS
- Purchase through a virtual store on a website / platform.
- Receipt of the provision of a service
- After sales service and loyalty
- Budget processing
- Data processing for guarantees and returns of items / products
3. Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, request its deletion, as well as the time required to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the processing of your data lies in:
- Unequivocal consent
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Banks and financial institutions
- Consulting / Auditing Entities
- Computer and hardware maintenance entities
- Management / Consulting
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not ADELA MISERACHS GALTÉS is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise your right to object to the processing of your data. ADELA MISERACHS GALTÉS will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to make use of any of your rights you can do so through the links provided below:
- To exercise your right of access click here
- To exercise your right of Rectification click here
- To exercise your right of Suppression (Oblivion) click here
- To exercise your right to Limit Treatment click here
- To exercise your right of Opposition click here
- To exercise your Portability right click here
Alternatively, you can also contact us by post at the following address: C/ARGENT, 30 BAIXOS – (08700) IGUALADA attached a photocopy of the DNI, for the certainty of your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your application: Name and surname, email address used for the account or portal that is the subject of your application.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
7. Cookies policy